Friday, June 24, 2022

POINT SOUTH / I-95 / YEMASSEE KOA HOLIDAY

On our way back from Florida we stopped at the Point South Yemassee KOA.  I was really impressed with this campground.  It had nice showers and a little bar that served a wide assortment of Wine along with a local IPA beer that I thought tasted pretty good.  I am not one who likes IPA beer, so it had to taste good for me to drink it.  They also made pizzas to order and wings, so we had to buy some to see what they were like, and I really enjoyed them.

The dog walk was really nice, with red mulch the same as the St. Petersburg Madeira Beach had in their dog walk.

I would recommend this KOA to anyone who likes pizza, wine, and IPA beer.

Below are pics of this campground.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Far Horizons Resort, Tucson, Arizona We have been in Tucson, Arizona since November 12th and are really enjoying the weather and activities ...